Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Time!







Okay, I cannot believe it has been since Christmas that I have been on here! Time has flown. Reese has graduated from pre-K and will begin Kindergarten in a month. Whitney will also start pre-K in September. Currently, we are in summer mode, spending our time at the Y working out and swimming. We also have weekly visits to Chick fil a.
The new thing for the girls this summer is they are both enrolled in tap and ballet classes. So far, they love it so we will continue those in the Fall! I have to admit I am very excited that they love it so much.
Keith has just finished softball season and has really enjoyed getting to know some other guys in our church. I have been staying busy with decorating cakes on the side and hope to make it an official business soon.

1 comment:

The Fandel's said...

They are adorable. They are so big! Where has the time gone? Hope yall are doing well. We miss yall.